Here you can find some resources to improve your machine learning and Python knowledge:
- My free online book "A Practitioner's Guide to Machine Learning"
- The associated programming exercises & cheat sheet
- My Python tutorial, where you can learn the basics needed for data analysis and scientific computing in Python
If you want to learn more about ML, also have a look at the online course programs (based on my book) I devised for different audiences:For more information & workshop agenda:
- ML for Data Scientists (and its shorter version: ML in Practice)
- ML for Data Strategists (also available in German)
- ML for Executives (also available in German)